Sunday, July 22, 2007

My new passion

I have found a new passion besides teaching... I love to entertain. Yes I know to the people who know me you think I am crazy but let me explain. I don't mean entertain as in getting the nice china and silver platters out (Lord knows I have enough), but I mean having a couple of friends over and just hanging out. Friday night we had our church friends over and Saturday night we had our cousins over. I loved being able to get everything ready and cook for everyone! I feel so good when someone tells me they like my food! :) I also just enjoy company. A couple hours before everyone comes over I always get really stressed and Patrick hates it, but when they are here I love to entertain them! It is just sad that school starts in 3 weeks and my entertaining days are almost over! At least I have something to look forward to for next summer!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will wonders never cease!!! Who would have thought you would love cooking and entertaining? You're a mighty fine cook, might I add.

ily
mom

Annie said...

I share your passion!

Kelly said...

Hey Martha Stewart! Quit stressing, I know you're a great hostess! (Give Uncle Patty a break!!)

Haley said...

I totally agree with you! When you have friends over and you prepare ALL day for their arrival, the smiles on their faces make your hard work ALL worth it!! :D