Sunday, June 29, 2008

I love SUMMER! :)

This weekend Patrick and I did NOTHING :) It was so nice to be able to just relax, watch tv, and read a book! Yesterday while we were sitting around I was thinking about how much I love summer. I don't just love summer because I have no plan, but because I don't feel rushed on the weekends to get everything done. I don't feel like I only have two days to clean the house, do laundry, go to the grocery store, and do school work. I love how I can just relax and spend time with Patrick.

I can't believe that June is almost over and I only have one more month of summer, but I am going to try and enjoy every minute I have :)


*By the way I am reading Dorothea Benton Frank's new book Bulls Island and I recommend this book to everyone. I love all of her books but this one is one of the best! I can't put it down.*

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Finish it before we go to the beach! It'll be my turn then!