Well last night I decided I would just take a half day off work and hopefully be able to go to the doctor by 12:00. This morning I called and the doctor on call was in the OR until 11:30 so my appointment is not until 11:40. UPDATE: THE DOCTOR JUST CALLED AND CHANGED MY APPOINTMENT TO 2:30 WHICH MEANS I COULD HAVE GONE IN FOR THE WHOLE DAY AND THEN LEFT AT 2:00 WITHOUT HAVING TO TAKE TIME OFF!!!! This means that I have to take a whole day! This would not be a big problem if I had TONS of days saved up for maternity leave, but I don't so I feel like I am wasting a day.
Patrick is off as well because of the rain and he is enjoying his day because he knows he can't work in the rain, while I am feeling guilty for not being at work. All I want to do is go to work! :) I am also very bored. I guess I am going to stay home and rest and get things done. After lunch if I feel like it I will venture out to finish Christmas shopping.
So I hope everyone has a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment