Thursday, August 2, 2007

13 things I did not get done this summer!

Here is my 13 list for the week! Since school starts back soon, I am doing 13 things I did not get done this summer!

1. Scrapbook - I don't think our wedding scrapbook will ever get done!

2. Clean the cabinets in my kitchen

3. Read all the books I wanted to!

4. Become a pro in bowling on the Wii

5. See Caroline and Eli as much I wanted to

6. Go on a weekend away trip with just Patrick and I(other than our honeymoon)

7. Go to Spartanburg and spend time with Lindsay

8. Go shopping with Crystal in Columbia

9. Watch all the movies I intended to watch

10. Get my classroom ready before I go back to school

11. Paint our bedroom and study

12. Organize our study

13. eat lunch at home everyday (I spent WAY too much money this summer)

Although I did not get all that done, I did enjoy spending time with new friends and relaxing! I can't believe the summer is almost over :(

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Man, I bet I would have at least 30 things on my list like that! I know how you feel!